Doesn’t mean I don’t think about you. Doesn’t mean I don’t check up on you. Doesn’t mean I don’t worry and wonder about how you are doing. Doesn’t mean I don’t care about you anymore.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
You can’t be a member of Team Free Will unless you’ve had glorious hair.
Does that mean Crowley can join the team too?
Can’t forget Lucifer
I think Balthazar is winning here.
In the meanwhile, Gabriel…
I just choked
Theory: Every year Balthazar infiltrates the Academy and forces them to pick someone else over Leonardo Dicaprio because he’s still mad about The Titanic.
that explains it
can we stop glorifying social anxiety and that “awkward girl”?
Because it’s not cute or adorable when I can’t even text my friends for the absolute terror that they hate me
and I can’t go to the grocery store on weekends or afternoons because there’s too many people and I can’t function
or that I always panic when talking to anyone new ever at all.
It’s not cute. It’s downright terrifying and I’d greatly appreciate it ya’ll fucking stopped.